AIEEE Exam Pattern, Exam-Details, Eligibility, Syllabus
AIEEE stands for all India engineering entrance examination. It is conducted all over India for getting engineering and architecture admission into the NITs and other state universities and colleges. All India Engineering Entrance Examination is an examination for mathematics background student who are eligible after completion of his HSSC exam.
To clear AIEEE paper, what plays play an important role?
Coverage of the entire syllabus, tricks to solve questions quickly and memorising ability.
Every year lakhs of student appear for AIEEE exam for the admission engineering course. This exam is very popular among engineering aspirants who wants to pursue engineering from NIT’s and other good college .
AIEEE is conducted each year around the month of April- May to churn out the best of candidates for the B.Tech & B.Arch/ B.Planning in various institutions, namely National Institutes of Technology, IIITs, Deemed Universities, Technical Institutions, Delhi Technological University, Delhi and other Govt. funded Institutions.
Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE?
- You must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.
- A student can attempt AIEEE twice only.
- If the Applicant is an sc/st candidate then relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks .
- Final year Applicant may also eligible to apply for this Examination .
- The Applicant should Compulsory having Physics / Mathematics subject in 12th standard
AIEEE forms will be out at end of December or starting of January. Anyone who has done his 12th and wants to do engineering from good renowned colleges can prepare for this test. You will get entrance in top government as well as top private engineering colleges of India.
AIEEE Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Type of Questions||Duration|
|Paper I||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||3 Hours|
|Paper II||Mathematics – Part I
Aptitude Test – Part II &
Drawing Test – Part III
|Objective type questions
Objective type questions
Questions to test Drawing Aptitude
There are two Papers – Paper 1 & Paper 2. Each of them is of 3 hours long. Paper 1 consists of Objective Type Questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and is mandatory for students interested in courses in B.E./ B.Tech and Paper 2 is sub-divided into a) Mathematics b) Aptitude Test and c) Drawing Test and is for students interested in B.Arch/ B. Planning. Part a and b of Paper 2 also consist of objective type questions while for Part c questions are designed to test the candidates’ drawing aptitude.
Is there any negative marking in AIEEE?
For each incorrect response one-Third of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted from the total score . No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if no response is indicated for a question in the answer sheet. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked
How to prepare for AIEEE?
To pass this exam many students are preparing from the 10th and 11th class by taking the coaching and school classes. The most top coaching centres are in Kota, Rajasthan, also available in the every cities of India. Most of the students are selected every year from Kota area.
Top coaching centre of AIEEE
- Bansal engineering coaching centre
2. Resonance engineering coaching centre
3. Career point engineering coaching centre
4. FIT-JEE engineering coaching centre
5. Akash engineering coaching centre
6. Mittal engineering coaching centre
7. Allen engineering coaching centre
However if you don’t want to go Kota then here is a list of some popular books by which you can prepare for this entrance examination.
Best Books to prepare for AIEEE
- Physics For AIEEE by Tmh
- Preparing AIEEE Physics by Saurabh A.
- AIEEE Score Accelerator Pack by Disha Experts
- Complete Mathematics for AIEEE by Tmh
- Chemical Bonding for AIEEE by Vaibhav Trivedi
- Target AIEEE by Disha Experts
- AIEEE In English by Practice Guru
A centralized online counselling is organized after the examination for filling up the All India seats by the Central Counselling Board. Some states or institutes like West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Punjab University, Chandigarh, Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh, Delhi Technological University, Delhi and N.S.I.T, Delhi under Delhi University use AIEEE ranks to fill seats through their own counselling.
Through AISEE counselling you can choose any course given below
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY COURSES
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Applied Electronic and Instrumentation
- Automation and Robotics
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Food Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Leather Technology
- Marine Engineering
- Materials Science & Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Oil & Paint Technology
- Polymer Science and Rubber Technology
- Printing Technology
- Production Engineering
- Pulp & Paper Technology
- Sugar Technology
- Textile Engineering & Technology
- Transportation Engineering
ARCHITECTURE & TOWN PLANNING COURSES
- Building Construction Technology
- Interior Design
After passing AIEEE you can get admission into country’s best NIIT’s
List of Participating NIT in AIEEE
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
National Institute of Technology, Roukela
National Institute of Technology, Silchar
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
National Institute of Technology, Warangal
Regional Engineering College, Durgapur
Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
Regional Engineering College, Srinagar
Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli
National Institute of Technology Patna
National Institute of Technology Raipur
National Institute of Technology Agartala