Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited has published a recruitment notification of 50 Administrative Officer Vacancy. Interested candidates can fill application form for through online mode here. You can submit your online form for AIC AO Vacancy before the last date 10th October 2017.
More details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below:
– 50 posts
All over India
The Recruitment is for various positions in disciplines like Agriculture Sciences, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics, Marketing and Generalist, etc. Check your preparation level and work on your weak areas by taking Online Mock Tests.
Vacancy in AIC Recruitment Notification 2017
Name of the Board
Agriculture Insurance company of India Limited (AIC)
Number of Vacancies
Name of the Posts
Administrative Officer (AO)
Central Government Jobs
15th September 2017
10th October 2017
Important Exam Dates of AIC Recruitment 2017:
Start of Online
18th /19th November
Eligibility Criteria for AIC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates applying for AIC Recruitment should have the following educational qualification:
- Candidates who have completed B. Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.E /B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering, M.Sc. (Agriculture), M. Com or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply AIC India Recruitment 2017
Age Limited should be between below as:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disability: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen and others: 5 years
- Defence service personnel disabled in operation during the hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as consequence thereof: 3 Years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: General: 5 Years, OBC: 8 Years, SC/ST: 10 Years
- Existing Confirmed Employees of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd. & outsourced personnel associated with
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd. having experience in Agriculture Insurance.: 8 years
Selection Process of AIC Recruitment 2017:
- Online Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Exam Pattern of AIC Recruitment 2017:
- For departments, General Awareness paper is replaced by ‘Professional Test to asses Technical Knowledge’.
- Except for English language papers, the exam can be answered in Hindi.
Candidates may download online call letters for written test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
Pay Scale of AIC Recruitment 2017:
The AIC India offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they recruited. Basic pay scale in AO Jobs given below:
Application Fee for AIC Recruitment 2017:
- 650/- For General/OBC Candidates
- 100/- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
- Log on to AIC India careers page at official website
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the AIC India Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AIC India Recruitment 2017 online application form
Free Study Material & Online Tests for Various Subjects
|Current Affairs >>|
|Political Science >>|